Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Android Gaming

Anybody have a recommendation for a good Mahjong game for Android? Even better, a really nice Mahjong that looks good on small tablets (Nexus 7 in my case)? With me using my new toy tablet as a general purpose device at the house I am slowly getting back into the habit of playing games again. Currently I'm getting re-addicted to Bejeweled Jewels Pro.

Anybody have a recommendation for a good Mahjong game for Android? Even better, a really nice Mahjong that looks good on small tablets (Nexus 7 in my case)? With me using my new toy tablet as a general purpose device at the house I am slowly getting back into the habit of playing games again. Currently I'm getting re-addicted to Bejeweled Jewels Pro.

Just going to leave this here for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mmn9vmqgas6pslf/2012-07-25%2013.14.38.png

Here is the best Mahjong app that I know of:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shoecakedroid.RandomMahjong

Not that high.... yet. :playful:

Thanks, I took advantage of my $25 Play credit to grab a copy of the Pro version. Seems like something that will keep me entertained for a bit. :woot:

Not that high.... yet. :playful:

Thanks, I took advantage of my $25 Play credit to grab a copy of the Pro version. Seems like something that will keep me entertained for a bit. :woot:

I'll post up a big list of games and apps I have/use. I bought most of what I have during sales, so I've probably only spent a whole $30 or so for a bunch of paid-for apps.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.