baconlover

Sausages

Depends on the kind of "sausage" since that covers a pretty wide topic. For Polish Kielbasa I like it sliced and then fried in a pan so it gets a bit of a crispy crust to it. The thinner types of Kielbasa is also good smoked. For stuff like Italian Sweet sausage I usually have it in marinara sauce for sandwiches or to go with pasta.

I'm kinda boring, I just tend to grill them.

I also tend to stick with traditional sausages, even though I do like cumberland and tomato sausage.

Wrap them in bacon, whack em in the oven for 40 minutes or so.

which can also go for many other things, if you can wrap it bacon, and get cheese in there somehow too, whatever it is, its Awweeeesssoooommme!!!

which can also go for many other things, if you can wrap it bacon, and get cheese in there somehow too, whatever it is, its Awweeeesssoooommme!!!

Maybe deep fried bacon wrapped sausage on a bun with melted cheese on top with... bacon bits on sprinkled on top of the cheese!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.