Kevin

USA 2012 Election: Obama or Romney

2012 USA President Election Winner?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. 2012 USA President Election Winner?

• Obama
    • Romney
    • [undecided]

With the upcoming 2012 election for US President fast approaching, what are your thoughts on who will come out winning?

While I don't agree with all of his policies, and I don't believe he can deliver everything he promises (Not like any President has, or ever will), I'm voting for Obama again.

Romney is just completely out of touch with the average american, and really has no clue about anything. He's also been caught being two faced to often during the campaign, as well as being caught in too many lies.

I also don't think he could ever be a decent president, and is in general a complete piece of immoral shit :).

I was trying to be open minded about Romney but the more that comes out about him the more I can't help but hate the guy. Rolling Stone ran a recent article about his time at Bain Capital; if anybody thinks this guy actually cares about US jobs they will be in for a surprise.

Oh boy lol. I love you guys but, seriously, Obama???

Better than Romney.

I pick the lesser of two evils, and more often than not I find the Republicans to be worse (Bush, McCain and now Romney). If a Republican that had some clue about the average american ran, and had solid points I agreed with, I'd also vote for them.

... (Bush, McCain and now Romney) ...
I don't think McCain was as bad as Bush Jr. or Romney; his entire campaign ended up getting buried under the drama of a poor selection for VP.

How's everyone doing on the bacon forums.

Just stopped by to vote and say hi! :)

Greetings :) No bacon shortages so all is good. :happy:

... and it is over! Hopefully if you are in the US you voted. Whether your candidate won or not, you still need to get out there and take advantage of your right to vote.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.