• Bacon Forum is a community for everybody! If you love bacon or just want a spot to hang out with some friends then this is the place for you!

Welcome to the Bacon Forum!

Criss P

Bacon Eating Fat Twat
I wonder if a full moon also factored into the equation? :D
just because you'd drop your pants at a moments notice, doesnt mean everyone does you know ;)

Hi everyone, Id just like to 'bacon' this opportunity to say hi. I would've been here earlier, but I didn't want to be too 'rasher' in my decision to join. I prefer to be in the 'middle' with my approach, too many people 'streaky' all over the place these days, and some are too damn slow.

Anyway, I shall definitely be 'back' for a good chat, so 'gamm on', I dont bite you know.......unless you're made of Bacon, then I'm afraid you're screwed :D

baconlover

just because you'd drop your pants at a moments notice, doesnt mean everyone does you know ;)

Hi everyone, Id just like to 'bacon' this opportunity to say hi. I would've been here earlier, but I didn't want to be too 'rasher' in my decision to join. I prefer to be in the 'middle' with my approach, too many people 'streaky' all over the place these days, and some are too damn slow.

Anyway, I shall definitely be 'back' for a good chat, so 'gamm on', I dont bite you know.......unless you're made of Bacon, then I'm afraid you're screwed :D
Get your mind out of the gutter :p

I was talking about a full moon as in:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_moon :devil: