• Bacon Forum is a community for everybody! If you love bacon or just want a spot to hang out with some friends then this is the place for you!

Turkey Bacon

Criss P

Bacon Eating Fat Twat
Nooooooo......not that fake bacon crap...**shudders**

Its a simple recipe, nice for a sunday roast, or at Xmas/thanksgiving

Take one turkey, and do this to it
all-raw-wrapped-assembled-front.jpg

Add salt and pepper to taste, roast the bastard then GAME ON!!!

BaconBitch

Administrator
I have to agree. This is the deadly encounter that should have been in such movies such as Alien, Aliens.

On that note, that thing scares me. :LOL:

Criss P

Bacon Eating Fat Twat
That turtle covered in bacon is absolutely mental. I'd eat it though. :yes:
of course you did realise its not actually a real turtle though didn't you?....lol

Its a burger, several sausages (one cut like a face) and lots of luvverly bacon, all together .....YUM!!

BaconBitch

Administrator
of course you did realise its not actually a real turtle though didn't you?....lol

Its a burger, several sausages (one cut like a face) and lots of luvverly bacon, all together .....YUM!!
I had a hunch it wasn't real but you never know these days and what extreme measures people will take, or what they do just to appear on Americas got talent. :p

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
My girlfriend is a Turtle freak (If it has a turtle on it, she probably owns it. And if she doesn't she'll probably buy it), so I'll show her this to piss her off.
Let us know the response... and if you reveal that it is really a hamburger & hot dogs under the bacon. :D