• Bacon Forum is a community for everybody! If you love bacon or just want a spot to hang out with some friends then this is the place for you!

Movie quotes that should have involved bacon?

BaconBitch

Administrator
Some movies have some very memorable movie quotes but in the back of your mind you just felt that quote/scene never did quite cut it and should have involved bacon in that scene to make it a memorable classic movie quote.

The movie spiderman when peter parkers grandfather passes away I felt should have went along the lines of....

"Cooking the bacon comes with great responsibility. Never forget that peter"
What's your fav movie quote that should have involved bacon that would have made that movie a little bit tastier? Let's hear it folks. :D

SmokeyBaconBitch

Administrator
I alwasy felt that when the T1000 smashed into the police station in the first terminator film, that immortal phrase would have been even more memorable had it been:-

"I'll be back... after my bacon buttie."

BaconBitch

Administrator
James Bond - Goldfinger
"No, Mr.Bond. I expect you to eat bacon!"

Meet The Parents
All right, Focker, I'm a patient man.
That's what 19 months in a Vietnamese prison camp'll do to you.
But I will be watching you, studying your every move, and if I find that you are trying to corrupt my firstborn child,
I will bring you down, baby.
I will bring you down to Bacontown.

Criss P

Bacon Eating Fat Twat
The Godfather 1972.

Micheal Corleone: My Father taught me many things, keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer, and keep your bacon on your person as both those bastards will steal it if they get a chance!!

SmokeyBaconBitch

Administrator
Bacontown.. made me think of:-

Welcome to Bacon Town,
A place where you'll want to stay.
You'll meet Robbie with his frying pan,
And Sportacus frying all day.

Stephanie is new in town,
And soon she and Ziggy are friends.
With Pixel, Stigy and Trixie too,
They're gonna have a fry up together.

Go! Go! Go! Get up Bacon Town!
It's bacon every single day.
Things are upside down here in BaconTown,
Bacon is always just a moment away
(sang to the tune of Lazy Town)

BaconBitch

Administrator
Dirty Harry

I know what you're thinking. "Did he cook six slices of bacon or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a thick sliced, Extra crispy Bacon Butty, the most powerful Bacon Butty in the world, and would blow out your taste buds clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk?