• Bacon Forum is a community for everybody! If you love bacon or just want a spot to hang out with some friends then this is the place for you!

Does bacon really get you laid?

BaconBitch

Administrator
Staff member
It's a fundamental question which everyone (over the age of consent) have asked over the ages. How did life start? Is there life throughout the universe? Does bacon get you laid?

It's stated in the Rules of Bacon (Rule #12) it will, but I feel there's more to it than that and it's a definite pipe and slipper issue that can only be resolved by the bacon loving folk of the world.

Discuss. (y)

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Oh, it absolutely can! I mean, what women (... or man! Oh, my!) could resist a man walking past them wearing the scent of bacon? Forget all that pheromones stuff... it is the scent of bacon that really gets the conversation started. And a women wanting to catch the attention of a man? Just a little dab of bacon and he'll be following you around all day.

And let's not forget the whole cooking aspect of it! Almost everybody appreciates it when their SO can cook but when they can prepare bacon properly? Instant attraction!

So, yes, bacon can get you laid!

baconlover

I dunno, I've never tried to cover myself in bacon before, if I did that, I'd end up with someone trying to put me in a straitjacket :D

smackLAN

BaconMiester
Staff member
The bigger question is can you eat bacon while getting laid? That would be my perfect evening. :p