• Bacon Forum is a community for everybody! If you love bacon or just want a spot to hang out with some friends then this is the place for you!

Baked Chicken Topped With Bacon and Cheese

TheRevTastic

Basically all you want to do about 10 minutes before you have your chicken cooked to how you like top on already prepared bacon SLICES and your favorite cheese, I usually use cheddar. 10 minutes later and you have some mighty fine delicious chicken in your kitchen.

Pics will come when I have this for dinner next time, should be soon as I love chicken.

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
Basically all you want to do about 10 minutes before you have your chicken cooked to how you like top on already prepared bacon SLICES and your favorite cheese, I usually use cheddar. 10 minutes later and you have some mighty fine delicious chicken in your kitchen.
So skinless baked chicken?

Pics will come when I have this for dinner next time, should be soon as I love chicken.
I'd be interested in seeing how it turns; we go through a lot of chicken & fish at our house so the addition of bacon would work nicely! :D

TheRevTastic

So skinless baked chicken?

I'd be interested in seeing how it turns; we go through a lot of chicken & fish at our house so the addition of bacon would work nicely! :D
Any kind of chicken you want, I usually use skinless, boneless chicken breasts as they give a lot of meat.