1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Turkey Bacon

Discussion in 'Bacon Recipes' started by Criss P, Jun 25, 2012.

1. Forsaken

Forsaken Lord of all bacon

It's what takes up the majority of my time... That and being awesome... And occasionally doing work, but thats extremely rare.

I forgot till now about asking her, so I sent her an IM.

I actually don't see her till the weekend because shes busy with University, I've just been busy dealing with a potentially catastrophic external drive failure (It holds all of my backup information, and I store my PSD, Axure prototypes, and a lot of sensitive information directly to the drive). Had to reformat in the hopes it was a driver issue, which it wasn't, and now I'm transferring data at a snails pace (300KB/s for a USB3 drive) in the hope that chkdsk and reformat can remedy the situation (Theres likely a lot of bad sectors because my comp runs 24/7 365 days a year).

If I'm not on Xenique, XenForo, XenFluence or here, I've likely been murdered brutally.

• Winner Winner x 2
  2. Forsaken

I only got a laugh:

[15:37] Megan: Lool

I think she's use to me talking about eating turtles (Ate turtle soup at one place and she just glared at me) and things like rabbits (Or talking about cooking my cousins rabbit).

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Kevin
    Cheerful

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Member

Do you make the obligatory reference to Fatal Attraction?

4. Forsaken

I'm not a big movie fan, so no.

I've been told that I can expect to get my ass kicked tomorrow when I pick her up though :unsure:.

5. 0xym0r0n

0xym0r0n New Member

Just saw bacon wrapped turkey leg at the Orange County Fair here in LA County. If they didn't want $20 I'd have bought it... I'd rather make it at home for half the price lol.

6. Forsaken

Few years back a lot of people got sick from stuff like that.

Unless it's completely artificial and processed, I won't eat food at the county fair.

7. Mark.B...acon

Mark.B...acon New Member

No fake bacon please. Real thing only.

8. Alien
    Alienated

Alien New Member

I have a fear of turkey bacon. Every time I see it and tell myself I should try everything I'm afraid it will ruin my taste for bacon for the rest of my life.

I am now taking a vow that I will continue to remain faithful, and remain defiant against the anti-bacon.

That is all. :piggy:

EDIT: Oh, THAT turkey bacon! Off to the store now! ;)

9. Kevin
    Cheerful

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Member

I have never tried turkey bacon. I have in the past tried turkey burgers and, after multiple attempts at eating it, have vowed to never repeat that experiment again.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Forsaken

You're better off not eating turkey bacon; it has more sodium than regular bacon and is much worse for you.

• Agree Agree x 1