1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Say It In Bacon - cool custom designs

Discussion in 'Bacon Shopping' started by meged sherzer, Aug 5, 2012.

1. meged sherzer

meged sherzer New Member

I created this new site..
    You can create your own designs from a bacon font

Tell me what you guys think, i am open to suggestions

2. Kevin
    Cheerful

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Member

You're off to a good start! For online use I think people might like the option of a cropped image with no border & a transparent background.

Attached Files:

3. Bulldog67

Bulldog67 New Member

Just ordered a T-shirt for my bacon loving lad - top work on that site:cool:

4. meged sherzer

meged sherzer New Member

WOW.. Thanks buldog67 that is great to hear.
    what design did you order for your lad ?
    I'd love to see the final result.. do you think you can upload a photo of him wearing it, here or on the say it in bacon facebook page ?

5. Bulldog67

Bulldog67 New Member

Yeah of course, altho he wont get it until Xmas. It says The Human Dustbin :D

He isnt a big lad but any bacon or bacon rind left on someone's plate (he has 3 brothers with smaller appetites) he hoovers it up so as a family joke we call the Human Dustbin

6. Bulldog67

Bulldog67 New Member

Please take this as constructive criticism but the wording (bacon) needs to be bigger - my lad only triggered it was done in bacon once I pointed it out to him, and TBH it still doesnt look like bacon.
    Also he really aint big, I will get a pic sorted, but the T-shirt was 2yrs above his age and I had to give it to him now rather than xmas to ensure it fits.
    Other than that :) it made the whole family laugh so was well worth the money